REAL DIMENSIONS PUCK 230GT

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:13 am
by Bullet (deleted)

Hi, I have narrowed my search down to a Puck 230GT but am confused about certain dimensions. Depending on who you talk to/where you look the dimensions do vary. Admittedly they only vary by a small amount but some measurements are critical such as height (for storage in my garage). I would be very grateful if someone with a tape measure could confirm the following for say a 2008 model:

1) Overall height (roof closed)
2) Overall height (roof open)
3) Overall width
4) Overall length
5) Bed sizes (length x width)
a) as single berths
b) as a double berth

I would also be grateful to learn of a Puck L, 225GT or 230GT that is for sale PRIVATELY.

Many thanks, and well done for a great forum!!

Bullet

Scroll up

RE: REAL DIMENSIONS PUCK 230GT

in Anything Eriba-related Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:37 am
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

You will find some of the sizes in the attached 2008 brochure. Based on my experience of my three previous Eribas you will find they settle on the suspension and do in fact sit a little lower than the exterior height, so unless a previous owner has fitted oversized tyres you are safe to use this maximum height.

Colin

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
ERIBA-Touring_2008_GB.pdf ERIBA-Touring_2008_GB.pdf

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Randa france and Eribanut like this post!
Last edited Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:03 am | Scroll up

RE: REAL DIMENSIONS PUCK 230GT

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:39 am
by Bullet (deleted)

Thanks Colin, This is exactly the information I need. Also thanks for the tip regarding oversize tyres, I wouldn't have thought of that angle.
Dave

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 18 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105781 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2