Wigo Rolli Premium Touring

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:36 am
by Randa france | 12.877 Posts

I saw these pics on a German Eriba Site and thought it looked interesting.

Wolfgang Gabriel 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Wolfgang Gabriel 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) Photos by Wolfgang Gabriel

who says:- Rolli Premium Touring by Wigo. Great team at wigo make it possible what's not possible.

Upon further investigation I found this :-https://www.wigo-zelte.de/rolli-premium-touring/

and also this video (In German but easy to follow) of a normally aspired Rolli being fitted. Does anyone know of this awning?

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

eribaMotters likes this post!
Last edited Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:41 am | Scroll up

RE: Wigo Rolli Premium Touring

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:10 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.319 Posts

Looks nice Roger. I'd like to see one in the flesh but doubt that will happen, especially as I'm guessing it is so new out to be demonstrated at the recent show. I've also not seen it previously on the Wigo site.
In 2007 I bought a Movera/Wigo awning. It looked the traditional frame awning but the aluminium pole system with easi-grip ? clamps was probably the best frame system I have come across.
I wonder how much one would cost?

Colin

EDIT - just noticed it was around in 2017. I wonder if it came and went without us knowing about it. The Wigo Touring canopy, like an Isabella Shadow with a side was only around for a year or so.

EDIT - 2
https://www.wigo-zelte.de/wp-content/upl...iba_2019_VK.pdf
Looks like it's Euro 1400 for a Familia/Triton size, roof,sides and front

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:41 pm | Scroll up

RE: Wigo Rolli Premium Touring

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:36 am
by RichardCCC (deleted)

Hi All, Richard from the caravan canopy shop here, Just to let you know that as a Movera dealer we can order these items in for you, It's certainly not a cheap option and it would be a special order in from Germany direct.

Let us know if you're interested.

Our website

Last edited Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:26 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12533 topics and 105724 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2