Creating a photo gallery of our van and an event

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu May 15, 2014 6:58 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

I want to add several pics as requested by Roger early on in my membership? of this forum.
I click on the Picture Gallery above and then - Create new picture album, then category, then browse, but that only seems to allow one pic.Is that correct?
There is a thread on posting multiple photos which seems to be exceedingly complicated so I probably won't do that.

My first railway painting and commission
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

RE: Creating a photo gallery of our van and an event

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu May 15, 2014 8:07 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.732 Posts

You can add as many pictures as you want but each upload is limited to 5 pictures at a total of 10 MB.

I would suggest that you create your album (if it is a separate category) or alternatively add your pictures to existing galleries. I see that Tony has created an EOC gallery that currently contains no pictures. Is that where you want to place them?

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am

I have created a folder with photoshop and there is only about 5 pictures I want to post. There are others which I could add. So how do I get round the one picture browse buttom? or is it a case of posting one then adding another?

Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Fri May 16, 2014 10:27 am

Thanks, but I have managed it.

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12470 topics and 105333 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4