An Amazing Model of an Eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:51 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

.....and tow cars.

For those of us who attended the 2015 Eriba Eurofest in Brittany, we were given a display of this remote controlled car and Eriba Caravan.

IMG_3308.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

I'm hoping that non members of the Forumeribatouring can read the link and more importantly see the photos of how the model Eriba was made. I find it incredible the amount of modelling that has been done including all the small working parts like van steadies etc.

Please let me know that this link is successful :- https://forumeribatouring.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3812

Forgot to remind folk that the link is two pages long so click to page 2 at the bottom right of page 1

It would appear that the same modeller has created a working model of a Citroen DS as per the following videos.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

eribaMotters, Markeriba and SOULBLUESMAN68 like this post!
Last edited Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:21 pm | Scroll up

RE: An Amazing Model of an Eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:07 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Link to forum works fine. Nice models.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:20 pm
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Forgot to remind folk that the link is two pages long so click to page 2 at the bottom right of page 1.

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:02 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Thanks Randa - These look great. I particularly like the model of the DS.

I plagued Kath for years to let me buy a black hearse like one to use to take our tent and kids camping in France. She always managed to find something else to spend our money on. I did eventually persuade her to let me get an old Volvo but it didn't look half as elegant as a DS.(but probably loads more reliable and less expensive to run)

MikeT

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:03 am | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 54 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4