Wiring diagram for 1970 Puck

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:38 pm
by Freewill (deleted)

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 1970 Puck. The AC wiring and breaker box work fine. I'm looking for information on the type of battery to use and possibly add a solar panel to recharge the battery. Attached is a photo of the DC wiring for the battery. I'm interested in knowing what the switch is for; I'm assuming it is for recharging the battery while in transit. Any information I can find here is very much appreciated.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 Puck-Interior-12v-Wiring.jpg 

Scroll up

RE: Wiring diagram for 1970 Puck

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:12 am
by Randa france | 12.874 Posts

Hi Freewill.
I don't think you'll be lucky enough to get a wiring diagram for an Eriba of that age. I think it might be a case of putting a tester on the wiring to sort out what does what.
I think I'm correct in saying that early Eribas were not produced with batteries fitted and as a consequence batteries were fitted if necessary by thier owners over the intervening years with all sorts of wiring arrangements dependent on their immediate requirements.

Do you know when your Eriba arrived Stateside and are you in touch with other Eriba owners in the USA?

As well as using this forum to find information and keep up to date with all things Eriba can I suggest you join this Facebook Group (Eriba Pucks in the USA)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509591689291126/

We are proud to say that it started as a group that with our support, broke away from our own Facebook Group (Eriba Folk) about 5 years ago and consists of a few hundred members that like you, own Classic Pucks and might be able to advise you regarding your wiring question.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Aaron Calder and FINNWOODY like this post!
Last edited Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:13 am | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105661 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1