Hello from me!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:58 pm
by angelagadget (deleted)

Registered a wee while ago, and finally getting a chance to say hello! I'm the proud owner of Reeba a 93 Puck who tours around behind Roxy a 92 VW T4 campervan. We have been camping for years, but with two growing kids, and wanting a campervan for weekends messing around the beach, I thought about getting a trailer tent or pod so we could camp more comfortably out of season. Couldn't believe my eyes when we first found an Eriba caravan on Google! Love the styling, the size of the Puck and that we could easily store it in our small garden too (so I'd have cave to sneak off to!). Love having them both and wouldn't change them for the world! So, hello and can't wait to learn lots through the forum and the Facebook page too 🥳

Scroll up

RE: Hello from me!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:41 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

sounds a great combination. Enjoy.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:47 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi and
Regards from Chris and Keith

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:40 pm
by Stan Doori | 214 Posts

Hello and welcome to the forum. Any questions you have, someone will be able to help.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:33 am
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Hi and

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:46 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

hi & welcome to the site

That sounds like a brilliant set up and I'm sure you will all have some great, but stylish, adventures in the outfit.

I often think that when I meet campervan people on site that many could just as easily be Eriba owners...................................! You have then both

MikeT

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:17 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 27 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2