WANTED soplair awning bedroom annexe

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:01 pm
by Ian Law | 12 Posts

Hi All,
We are on the look out for a soplair bedroom annexe to add to our soplair awning we use on our 2004 familia 320 GT. If anyone on here has anything suitable, or has any advice on where we could possibly purchase one from, it would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:29 am | Scroll up

RE: WANTED soplair awning bedroom annexe

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:21 am
by Randa france | 12.864 Posts

Hi Ian. We have an old "Clairval" awning extension that we hardly ever used and now will have no future with it as the awning blew away a couple of months ago so will be looking at selling..

The problem is that although in my opinion the Soplair and the Clairval are very similar and both made in France. I don't know whether the removed side opening of the awnings are the same dimension and more importantly, whether the zip teeth sizes are the same.

It's a very heavy bit of kit, it having longish steel poles.

This is the beast as of about 7 years ago:-g8p38-Clairval-Awning-Extension.html

This is the awning it fits to :- g8p20-Clairval-Awning.html

Where in the country are you? (although Covid might put pay to any travelling)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Ian Law likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:05 am
by Ian Law | 12 Posts

Hi Randa
Thank you for your reply and apologies for the delay in replying to your message. We are based in the West Midlands. I have had a search on the internet to see if there is any information regarding the clairval awnings / annexes to see if they would be compatible with my soplair awning but the information available is limited and like you say couldn’t be sure it would be compatible with my soplair awning but thank you for the offer of your annexe for sale to me.
Regards Ian

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:32 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:15 am
by Ian Law | 12 Posts

We are still in search of a bedroom annexe for our soplair awning, and look forward to hearing off anybody who may have one and be able to help us out.
Thank you in advance Ian

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:07 pm
by Dingle Beare (deleted)

Did you ever find one? I've also been looking but no joy at all. I wonder what Heath Robinson alternatives there might be? If you come across any ideas, please share!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.298 Posts

You could always buy a pup tent.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105592 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0