Watch out Pepé le Pew. They're out to get you!

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:15 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.746 Posts

I saw yesterday that barmy American New York Times columnist Charles M Blow has 'called out' Pepé le Pew, a cartoon skunk that speaks English with a French accent, for 'perpetuating rape culture' and consequently wants to see his exploits banned from our screens.

This clown has form as, having nothing better to do with his time, he has previously criticised Speedy Gonzales for stereotyping Mexicans and the Black maid in Tom and Jerry for racially stereotyping black people.

What next? Will he be wanting Wiley Coyoté banned for encouraging children to strap themselves to fireworks in order to catch fast-running ground cuckoos?

As the great Morrissey once said, "Will life ever be sane again?"

I despair.

PS I had to laugh when I read that when Pepé le Pew is dubbed into French he is given an Italian accent.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Pepé Le Pew, Randa france and rs540 like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Watch out Pepé le Pew. They're out to get you!

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:50 pm
by Randa france | 12.893 Posts

WHAT! It's bad enough picking on our mate Pepe Le Pew but "Holy Frijoles", tell that idiot to keep his hands off our fellow Eribarist Speedy Gonzales.

“arriba, arriba … andale, andale”

The world's gone mad and because of Political Correctness we are no longer allowed to have a friendly debate about most things in life

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
scouteralf likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 66 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12543 topics and 105796 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4