buying new eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 pm
by lizzerd (deleted)

My personal belief is anyone considering spending such a large amount of money buying a new Eriba would be seriously foolish to do so without insisting on written warranty terms then reading and understanding warranty terms and conditions before signing a purchase order. If you simply take the word of a salesman, as I stupidly did, You could end up in a whole world of pain if there is a fault, bearing in mind posts regarding the quality of new Eriba's is splashed on every forum. I was told the van came with full manufacturer’s warranty, so thought I would have no problems, how wrong was I?. If indeed Eriba's do come with manufacturer’s warranty what does this mean. If like I did, you believe this means you have recourse to the manufacturer if the dealer fails to correct any faults you would be wrong. Quote from Hymer “we offer the customer no corresponding manufacturer’s guarantee. Your legal contact person is the seller or trading partner”. So with only the dealer to rely on you should research your chosen dealer carefully. The dealer I chose who claim to be the largest and a reputable company on their website have been appalling throughout our ordeal. The standard of their work and unbelievable excuses which I have saved on emails will [Admins permitting] be shown in future posts

Eribanut, reba and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: buying new eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:41 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

Good post David. I think if you have a folder of evidence and have given the dealer reasonable opportunity to redress the issues then "name and shame" should be in order, so others do not get drawn into the same position.
If a dealer cannot or will not look after the customer then they do not deserve to be in business

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

reba, Eribanut, campnsnooze, scouteralf and Dalbur2 like this post!
Last edited Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:42 pm | Scroll up

RE: buying new eriba

in Anything Eriba-related Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:19 pm
by lizzerd (deleted)

The company was without doubt the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with closely followed by Hymer. as for shaming I am in the process of preparing photos and emails to be shown on the forums

eribanaut, campnsnooze and Dalbur2 like this post!
Last edited Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:43 am | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 47 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2