Clear out sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:45 am
by robert wilson (deleted)

Greetings all. We have sold our 2017 Triton 420 and have the following items for sale :

1. Kampa Pop Air Pro 340. It is in very good condition having been used about 10 times in total over 2 seasons.It comes complete with pump and storm straps. I ask £250. This price will include an Auto leisure external cover.

2. Auto Leisure external cover. It has a small tear near the door which will be easily mended. I ask £10. Included will be one of those billy cans which are used for grey waste.

3. 2 Duvalay single topper travel mattresses with covers. Lightly used over two seasons. I ask £50 for the two.

I live in Brighton and would prefer that the buyer collects so they can look at everything and make sure that its what they want .

I am very sorry that we don't have pictures of these items but if you are desperate maybe I could dig something out.

Best wishes to all

Robert Wilson

I've removed the phone number as this forum is open to everybody. Please contact the OP by private message if appropriate.

Pete

Last edited Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:24 am | Scroll up

RE: Clear out sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:43 am
by Samsamsam (deleted)

PM’d 👍

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 pm
by zukipuck (deleted)

Can you tell me the width x length of the duvalays?

Zuki & The Puck - www.zukiandthepuck.com
Eriba Stuff - www.eribastuff.com
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:24 pm
by Tim Shutt (deleted)

Hi,
How thick are the Duvalay toppers? I understand the thickness can vary.
Regards
Tim
timshutt@outlook.com

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3