wanted, shadow side panel

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 9:06 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

wanted shadow side panel, i have a eriba 320 but im presuming ? the side panels are the same size ?

Last edited Tue May 11, 2021 9:14 am | Scroll up

RE: wanted, shadow side panel

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 9:18 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

It will not fit without major surgery involving a competent person with a good sewing machine.
I wind break would be an alternative.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

monoboard likes this post!
Last edited Tue May 11, 2021 9:19 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 9:45 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

Bugger, ok thanks colin. i have a Fiamma end panel from years ago but like the shadow one it will probably need some sewing work to mod. I also have a Fiamma rafter but I've been thinking about how to hold it up against the van without damage.
short of that any recommendations for good wind breaks, I've had two over the years and there both crap

Last edited Tue May 11, 2021 9:46 am | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 9:59 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

I bought one about 15 years ago after a fair amount of research when I was told to. Hardwood poles, metal spikes and caps, lovely fabric, I think it is 7 poles. It cost a fortune and remains unused. I want rid of it but I'm told no. I cannot remember the name but if you PM me in a couple of days when we are home I will look up the make.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 10:25 am
by Frantone | 103 Posts

Put ‘Isabella flex’ in the search box for gallery pics. Expensive but high quality.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 10:50 am
by monoboard | 352 Posts

wow they are pricey, i wonder what there like to put up on a hard standing! from the point of hammering the pegs in, then where you hammer the pegs you would imagine the top of the pegs would flair out & from what i can see you need to be able to slide the poles over them! but as far as wind breaks go it looks nice

Last edited Tue May 11, 2021 4:42 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 11, 2021 9:37 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Hi Monoboard

If you ask Randa nicely he might send you his picture of a side that his wife made.

When we asked a similar question to you to a while ago, (on how to get a bit more protection when under the Shadow) Randa posted the picture and I tried to persuade Kath to have a go at making something similar from some tent canvas we had.

Sadly her reply was not printable.........................We are going to try using an old Outwell wind break next time we use the Shadow.

If it works OK I will put up a post.

MikeT

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 12, 2021 6:32 am
by Ronnie | 68 Posts

There’s a Dutch caravan / dealer shop that makes a side panel to fit the shadow on Eriba vans.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 12, 2021 10:10 am
by eribanaut | 1.228 Posts

Or you can make you're own
https://www.esvocampingshop.com/en/tent-...reststukken-en/
they sell every thing you need.
Dave

Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 150 Tdi DSG Troll 552 - 2005
Don't worry about the destination, enjoy the journey.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed May 12, 2021 6:35 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

We made our own and the most difficult part was finding a telescopic pole to stretch between the van and the front upright pole. A "Wilko" telescopic washing line prop came to the rescue again, cost £3.00

IMG_5433.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ps. we don't usually dress the van up this much. the photo was taken at the French Eribafest 2018.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105786 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6