Pan or puck L

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 24, 2021 8:22 pm
by Lisa whyte (deleted)

Hi just started looking for an eriba !! ideally a pan or puck L !! Preferably in Scotland but prepared to travel 😆😆older van as limited budget

Scroll up

RE: Pan or puck L

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon May 24, 2021 9:11 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome Lisa and best of luck with your search. Puck L tend to be in shorter supply and usually sell at a bit of a premium. The benefit to some is the narrower width but to me the disadvantage is that many I see seem to have been overloaded, judging by how low they sit. You will probably find it easier to get a Pan or Familia. I'm guessing you are fully aware of the likes of Gumtree and Preloved for your search.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

RE: Pan or puck L

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 25, 2021 8:32 pm
by Lisa whyte (deleted)

Thank you Colin I will keep searching 🌸

Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6