Puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:45 pm
by Julierose1974 (deleted)

Still looking for a puck 1992 or about that year.Preferably with original light fittings etc which hasn’t had any extra interior alterations or add one such as extra speakers .We unfortunately had to let our last little one go due to our change of circumstances.I keep looking but see a lot of alterations have been done to them.I’d appreciate it if you could keep your ear to the ground,thanks Julie

Scroll up

RE: Puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:04 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

We started off with a Puck now waiting for Troll to arrive. They are holding there money really well good luck with your search. Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

RE: Puck

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:26 pm
by Raconteur (deleted)

Not sure where you are but Kool Classics have a Puck for sale http://koolclassics.com/category/eribaforsale that they notified me about but wasn't what I was looking for.

Skoda and 540GT
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5