Duvalay

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:10 pm
by John Strange (deleted)

I have for sale a Duvalay mattress topper Gold memory premium foam. It has a zipped shaped sheet also. Fits a troll 530. We purchased it this year and have used it for a couple of months this year but have now sold our van. £100 ono.

I have measured it as 138 and 196. It is made to fit the 530 perfectly and does. I don't know much about the 540 bed it just looked like the cabinet under the rear window would get in the way. I did spill some red wine on it but it has washed out of the sheets but not the foam. Pictures attached. I live in Devon but could post it.duvalay2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)duvalay.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Last edited Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:32 am | Scroll up

RE: Duvalay

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:28 pm
by Quercus (deleted)

Anyone know if this would fit the bed ina Troll 540? Am interested if so - whereabouts are you, or can you post? Thanks!

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:41 am
by John Strange (deleted)

I don't think it will fit. The beds look totally different. Thanks.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:11 pm
by Just_Chilin (deleted)

The Duvalay Freshtec's that fit our 530 are 190x66cm so two side by side are 132 cm wide.

The 530 bed (when made up) is 198x140 cm

The 540 bed (when made up) is 198x190 cm

So, if the mattresses fit the 530 I think they should fit the 540 (albeit with a gap)? Or have I missed something?

Last edited Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:17 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:31 pm
by Quercus (deleted)

Would be great if you could measure the dimensions of it flat and post here. Thanks.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:42 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Surely if it fits a 530 198x140 bed then it's going to be roughly that size and will fit a 535 as well and proably a 550 and some of the other, older 55x layouts too.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:20 pm
by Quercus (deleted)

Oops, apologies, hadn't seen that you'd put dimensions on the post...

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2