Fitted carpet for Troll Sold

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:43 pm
by inishcara (deleted)

Hi
I have a fitted carpet that fits a 2012 Troll 540. Unused. £15 plus postage.Troll Carpet 2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

I don't know if I have attached the photo properly. Let me know if you cannot see it.

Amanda

Last edited Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:32 am | Scroll up

RE: Fitted carpet for Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:51 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.464 Posts

Is there a difference in the floor size between a Troll 540 and a 530? I know the beds and dinette sizes are different but not sure if that affects the floor area.
If it will fit our van I may be interested.

Just re-read post, a 2012 is wider than our Troll I think so that won’t work.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+

Last edited Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:53 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:08 am
by inishcara (deleted)

Do you want me to measure the width?
Amanda

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:09 am
by marmite | 400 Posts

PM sent

If Julie doesn't take it can we have it please?

Denise & Phil

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:17 am

I’m sure it will be too wide for us. I’m bowing out in favour of Denise who definitely has a newer van than us 😁

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:47 am
by marmite | 400 Posts

Are you sure Julie?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:56 pm

Yes Denise, if the OP is happy to sell it to you that’s fine by me, not really for me to say who should have it, that’s the seller’s privilege. I’m not convinced about carpet 100%, we have loose mats which are easy to remove for cleaning BUT they are a bit of a nuisance moving around. It’s all a compromise.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:00 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

If the carpet is fitted Julie I'm not sure it'll be any good for your 530 as the wardrobe and washroom and also the kitchen furniture projection into the floor space would be further to the front of the van on a 540. The same goes for the return to the Eriba Door.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Julie Grafo likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:01 pm
by Stuppa (deleted)

Hi Amanda
Is this still available? - if so I have a 540 who would be delighted to show it off

VW T-ROC, 1.5 TSI DSG with a yet to be named 2018 540 GT
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:33 pm
by wally | 11 Posts

hi have you sold the carpet thanks wally

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1