anybody have a picture or instructions for Soplair bedroom annexe?

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:10 pm
by Nicolamaura (deleted)

Bought a second hand annexe last year and need to use it in a few weeks :)
Am just trying it out on the lawn to make sure we've got all the poles and I'm a bit stumped.
I know it might be a bit more obvious if I was actually attaching it to the awning but wondered if anybody had any photos of theirs up, of the inside really so I can see where the poles go.
I've got the rear poles and legs but it's how the cross struts go. I'm going to post some pictures of what I've got :)

I think the three poles with hole at the end must go over the 3 spikes but under the annex?

Thanks for reading!

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_0447.jpg 
 IMG_0448.jpg 

Last edited Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:35 pm | Scroll up

RE: anybody have a picture or instructions for Soplair bedroom annexe?

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:23 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Hi Nicola. If your pic shows all the poles you have then you've not got enough.

I don't have pictures of the Soplair Awning Annex but I do have some of the Clairval and to the best of my knowledge there's not a lot between them.

This is the Clairval Awning with annex. Clairval 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Build your Soplair awning as per normal before unzipping and removing the side which you want to add the annex to. The sloping eaves bar of the awning is where you start ot clamp the annex awning poles to. These are the ones you have.

The three annex poles that clamp to the side bar of the awning and stretch sideways to the annex apex bar. The two drop poles(the bent ones) are the annex eaves and fit over the curved spiked poles on the ends of the apex bar. The annex ridge pole is the centre one with the nicker elastic.(we lost the bolt)

Clairval 02.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

This pic shows the annex apec bar, the curved spiked pole and insert, the vertical eaves pole.

Clairval 03.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

This pic shows the same as above but all the poles (both sides) and the thicker vertical centre pole

Clairval 04.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte).

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:28 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:53 pm
by zippy | 70 Posts

instructionsScreenshot 2021-07-31 at 15.51.32.png - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa france and like this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:55 pm | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:13 pm

That's good and as I thought, very much like the Clairval. I'll copy your instructions onto the Awning Gallery
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:56 pm
by Nicolamaura (deleted)

ah perfect thanks so much Zippy! I'd have been really confused as I think it would have taken me a while to realise the side poles curved upwards to attach to the awning cross pole!
Randa I've got all the poles :). the back poles were already in place in the annexe, I'd managed to work them out!
Fab, all ready for our holiday next week then, can't wait
Thanks again both :)

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 pm

We need a picture of it when it's up Nichola
Randa

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1