Troll 540 wanted please, with front and back dinettes

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:39 pm
by Judith J (deleted)

Hi, if anyone has one for sale we would be interested, we are based in South Wales Many thanks Judith

Scroll up

RE: Troll 540 wanted please, with front and back dinettes

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:31 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome Judith and best of luck with your search. I think you'll find the competition is going to be stiff or your hunt.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:12 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

All 540's have the long rear bench lounge and single front dinette, unless somebody has messed about with it.

The fairly recently introduced 542 layout is a 540 with a fixed bed at the back.

The 530/535 has a smaller lounge at the back, which can be specified as a fixed bed, plus the front dinette is wider.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:50 pm
by Coziosco (deleted)

Hi

We’ve just put our 540 GT up for sale if you’re still looking. Its on FB

I cant post links yet but 2004, £12k and we're up in Cumbria

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:05 am
by ted tower (deleted)

Hi Judith - We live in the North West, and have a 2021 Eriba Troll 540 which we are just about advertise. It was bought from Adventure Leisure in May, has been used twice, and has many extras. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send full details. Regards Ted

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1