Finally going out !

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:06 pm
by mr_underhill | 688 Posts

Just spent today going through the contents of my Puck. Sorted everything and all put back ready for my 3 site tour. I live adjacent to an airfield and they started having humongous displays. Displays are fine, but the “ mortar type shells “ that they use to propel the fireworks make it sound like we are on a battlefield. Max, my lil buddy, doesn’t like it. We went to the vet for advice and he gave us Xanax to help. It didn’t.
So on Friday we are going to Winchester CMC until Sunday morning. Best part of 45 minutes away. At the end of October we are off to Cirencester CMC, for the same reason ( Halloween Fireworks ) then in November the final part of the tour to Moreton in the Marsh CMC whilst they have the Bonfire night display.
Not forgetting the Eribafolk meet in October of course.

Andy and Max

Tardis II , Eriba Puck 1990 pushing a Fiat 500 Colour Therapy, Twin Air Turbo.
One man and his dog.. retired 🐶
Scroll up

RE: Finally going out !

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:15 am
by Randa france | 12.864 Posts

Andy. Hope you remember which direction to take out of the gate

Have a good weekend.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
mr_underhill likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:05 pm

The strange thing was that when I was telling my daughter that I would play shunting with her car, she had already told me she was away for a couple of days, but not when ! Turns out she goes away before me and I will have a clear front garden! No shunting required.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:21 pm

[img]AABAEC33-7E6D-47C3-9355-579D0B68149A.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)3E4008EC-8FFE-4959-BC9E-6B0254C463F1.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)5587A808-E5E8-4FDD-86A5-27A00C6F42BC.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)[/img] well, I nearly didn’t get here ! As you come up the hill to this site, happily following the signs, I thought I saw the exit sign from the roundabout. The lorry was waiting for me to go. So I did and found myself on the wrong side of the junction. Two men in an unmarked car looked at me as I stopped. I humbly apologised as I realised that I had been a bad boy. They asked a few questions and I pleaded insanity and old age. I was told to be careful in future and don’t do it again. Here endeth the first day.
Having gone nose in, one of the wardens came to check and said I could have pitched across the pitch as I was so small.Now at 17.15 the weather is it’s usual self...raining. Time for a coffee.

FINNWOODY, Randa france, WendyT, Magpie and Dockmur like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:54 pm
by Randa france | 12.864 Posts

Looking well settled and comfy Andy. Max is on patrol as usual.
R and A x

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
mr_underhill likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Very nice site. Morn Hill CMC, Winchester. Max doesn’t like customer operated barriers.3E1B993D-3440-455F-88D2-016FA83D601C.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa france and Doonhamer like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105591 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3