Picture Galleries.

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:47 am
by Randa france | 12.881 Posts

As members will know, we store many hundreds of photos in our Picture Gallery accessed by clicking the appropriate title above. Unfortunately, because of the way this forum is set up, guests do not have access to any of the photos, either in threads or in the gallery.

Yesterday I noticed that our Portal Carousel was not working and discovered that it's a problem that mysteriously occures from time to time. For some reason, when I access one of the many galleries we have, the system will sometimes not allow me to look at individual enlarged images. This is because the admin. settings have, for some reason, gone back to default so an administrator has to reset the approvals.

I would ask all members to report incidents like this to me by PM so that I can fix it. Meanwhile, I have reported the fault to our hosts

While on the subject of the Picture Gallery, can I remind folk that although we welcome you to add a photo to any of the appropriate galleries, we cannot allow several photos of various views of your van, your holiday, the places you have visited etc. If you wish to post an array of photos that will be of interest, please open a thread and post the pics on there.

Thanks

Randa.

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Last edited Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:51 am | Scroll up

RE: Picture Galleries.

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:28 pm
by John Cross | 264 Posts

How do you post a picture Randa ?
I would like to add one of our rig.
Thanks

2005 Troll 540 and 1994 LR Discovery 1 Fred and Diane
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:21 pm
by Randa france | 12.881 Posts

Easy John. In your case go to the Troll Gallery. Ignore the " Create a New Album Here" comment and pan down past the layouts to "Upload New Pictures".

Click and you should get a board with 5 "Chose Files" commands. Click one and it should lead you to wherever you store your photos. Select the file (photo) and click "Upload Pictures"

Be careful not to put too large an image up though as it will take an age to open and sometimes not at all.

As I said in my previous post, all members are encouraged to add a photo or two to any of the relevant galleries but do not Create a New Album".

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:40 am
by John Cross | 264 Posts

Many thanks Randa, I will give it a try.

2005 Troll 540 and 1994 LR Discovery 1 Fred and Diane
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12537 topics and 105757 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3