1991 Eriba Puck for sale (SE Cornwall). £4500

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:17 pm
by jay.raby (deleted)

1991 Eriba Puck in original and pretty good condition for age. £4500. Completely watertight with all equipment functioning properly. Sale includes Trumatic gas heater with thermostat, Renogy Wanderer solar charge controller with small solar panel. Leisure battery. Calor gas bottle. Alko anti snake hitch. New Alko hitch lock. 3 way fridge, whale pump, sink & twin stove, awning etc.

Floor is good, as is the axle. The chassis has been cleaned wire brushed thoroughly, rust treated and painted with POR15. The under floor has been painted with barn paint. Most of the chassis is in good condition but the 25mm outer box section will require attention soon as it has perished in places. This Puck is perfectly usable (we have towed it from Cornwall to Cumbria and back this summer) but it will need some restorative work which I don't have the time to do or to manage. This sale is a take it or leave it kind of thing. I've priced it at the lowest price I'll accept.

We're in SE Cornwall close to Plymouth, the caravan can be viewed from Monday.

Last edited Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:21 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105705 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0