For sale my Eriba Triton 420

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:57 pm
by Dollymolly (deleted)

For sale my Eriba Triton 420 1999
It’s a 2 berth inc a bathroom toilet/ sink. It has a big double bed on legs that can be made into a small double + a single bed or one large double bed with plenty of with storage underneath, Kitchen area hob x2 gas rings, sink with a large water filter carrier that pumps water up from under the sink that you fill up). Full size fridge with a small handy freezer box for the essential ice cubes.. Plenty of storage area under the gas hob with a lift up lid. All windows working + pop top works a treat with fly nets and no rips or holes” very well maintained.no damp what so ever pop top working with fly nets. Caravan fitted with voile nets + curtains. Has a nice big flip out table for mealtimes. Gas fire just been checked+ sinks all working. And a motor mover with new leisure battery was fitted yesterday. Also my service man has rigged it so that you can run the lights etc off the leisure battery + not need the electric hook up. Comes with 2x new tyres tow lock + wheel lock inc. Had a service in 2019 got that document inc original handbook etc + receipts. Including the receipt from my caravan service man for fitting motor mover + for checking gas fire + sinks done yesterday. All in all a very snug + in good order. I have looked after this little beauty + be sad to see her go. For sale £8,750. Location The Wirral” Merseyside.

Last edited Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:55 pm | Scroll up

RE: For sale my Eriba Triton 420

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:43 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

What year is it?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:11 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.005 Posts

And where is it?

420's have the langslaaper rear lounge which can be used as 6ft 5ins singles, or a double bed. They have the option of a single folding leg table that clips to the rear of the van, or what's known as the multi-function bed with a central chest, standalone table and benches that can be set in two single bed widths. The ad doesn't make clear which option is fitted, nor is it clear if it has a hot water boiler and/or external water supply or water carriers under the sink/basin.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:08 pm
by gpeter (deleted)

Hello - pm sent. Thank you

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105705 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0