No longer for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:27 pm
by Forever Young (deleted)

No longer for sale

Doonhamer likes this post!
Last edited Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 am | Scroll up

RE: Triton 430 GT Forever Young Edition with motor mover

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:42 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Am I right in remembering that the 'Forever Young' special editions were built in Germany in 2009 and 2010MY to the taller dimensions that the standard Touring range continued with thereafter?

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Hi

Yes it is a 2009 made for the 50th Anniversary the interior is high qualityToscana Cherry wood curved furniture much superior to the thin wood they use in more recent models, it also has high quality Teflon coated upholstery, we have not long arrived home I will upload more photos tomorrow.
It also has an uprated 1200 kg axle.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:12 pm
by Russ295 (deleted)

Hi. What’s the bed layout?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:30 pm

Hi
Sorry for the delay in replying I dont seem to get a notification it’s the same bed layout as a 430 Triton double at the back single at the front.
I’ve added a layout photo to the original post.

Last edited Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:35 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:38 pm
by Russ295 (deleted)

Thanks. Could you send me some pictures when you can. sruss@blueyonder.co.uk

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:47 pm

Yes no problem.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:58 pm

The 430, like the 530 and 418 is available with a rear lounge, or a fixed double bed. I suspect Russ was asking which of those two layouts were involved.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:01 pm

Photos sent

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:08 pm

Quote: Steamdrivenandy wrote in post #8
The 430, like the 530 and 418 is available with a rear lounge, or a fixed double bed. I suspect Russ was asking which of those two layouts were involved.

None of the pics on the thread give a clue as they're not of the rear of the van.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:18 pm

Hi
There’s a layout photo on the original post showing seats that converts to a double bed?
Sorry for the confusion.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Hi

Did you receive the photos?

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2