SOLD VisionPlus 420 TV/DAB radio antenna Complete for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:06 pm
by rutts | 81 Posts

VisionPlus TV/radio antenna complete with 4 pole section mast,universal clamp & bracket & signal booster(never used).The antenna can be altered for vertical or horizontal use & has 6mtrs of cable.I never found it necessary to use more than 3 poles but there are 4poles.Likewise I never used the clamp bracket so it still has the original adhesive pad,I found that the clamp fit perfectly on the Eriba grabhandles .I bought the signal booster but have never had cause to use it in this country.the antenna works perfectly & is in good condition,one of the poles is marked from use with a jockey wheel clamp(which was donated to EOC odds & sods tent).I am now back in Wiltshire,near Trowbridge so if anyone wants to see the items,PM me to arrange.The price is £20 Rgds,Dave

Skoda Superb 1.8TSI

Last edited Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:56 pm | Scroll up

RE: VisionPlus 420 TV/DAB radio antenna Complete for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:39 pm
by Hyacinth420 (deleted)

Dave, I want to buy this from you, can I collect as I live in Melksham.
Regards
Bob

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:22 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Robert. I suggest you send dave a PM as he doesn't visit very often. A PM will normally show up on his Email.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:54 pm
by rutts | 81 Posts

Hello Roger,thanks for that,you are right I visit the site only rarely,mainly just to catch up on who is doing what, where.& yesterday was one of those days & so this morning Bob came & collected the ariel etc,so now sold.Best rgds,Dave

Skoda Superb 1.8TSI
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:55 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

My pleasure Dave. Hope you and the rest of the family are keeping well?
R and A x

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:58 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:24 pm
by rutts | 81 Posts

Yes we are both well & managed to avoid the plague.We have moved back to Wiltshire as the family wanted us nearer after Flo had a heart attack so we moved in just before Christmas & are still settling in. smaller house so the charity shops are getting lots of stock from us(as are the recycling centres).We are still hoping to get
France this year & our son & daughter in law are looking to repeat their 2yr African adventure with a landie with an extend trip round Eastern Europe with an even older & rarer landie.insh allah.Stay safe & well & best wishes for '22.Dave

Skoda Superb 1.8TSI
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3