Unico Bologna awning pole mounting points

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:59 pm
by greenman | 14 Posts

Can any forum member help with the dimensions/positions of the two awning mounting points I need to fit to Troll 542 awning rail for the Unico Bologna awning. I have the video for assembly etc but it's the correct position I need.

Thanks

Scroll up

RE: Unico Bologna awning pole mounting points

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:27 pm
by Bathchap | 51 Posts

I am no awning expert particularly Unico but browsing their website while the other half is watching Bake Off there is a video for mounting on a Triton which shows the fixing points need to coincide with the roof panel......little green arrows point this out but there is no dimension quoted. I imagine you need to slide the awning onto the rail then you can fix the mounting points appropriate for a Troll. Obviously I am also no expert in describing what you need to do but look at the video it is very clear alternatively wait until a more articulate and knowledgable expert comes along!!

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:34 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.313 Posts

I know "Frantone" had or may still have one. It would be worth a PM as Tony is a nice helpful chap.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Eribanut likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:28 pm
by Frantone | 103 Posts

Cheers Colin.
I’ve done this twice on Trolls and once on a Triton.The easiest way is as described.
i e thread the fabric through the awning channel and, after centring it, mark the bracket positions where the protective vinyl corner pieces are.

Eriba Troll 540GT. 2019. Our sixth Eriba! Loved them all.

thecolliss likes this post!
Last edited Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:28 pm | Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:02 am
by greenman | 14 Posts

Hello & thanks Frantone & Colin. I'll give it ago as suggested

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105684 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0