Eriba Troll 540 price

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:54 am
by Wildy | 10 Posts

Hi all.
How much should I expect to pay, from a dealer or private, for a 2006 troll 540 with Avignon interior, omnistor awning, hot water run off electric and gas, as is fridge etc, 3 burner hob. In very good condition??

Thank you for your help.

Gavin

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll 540 price

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:20 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Gavin, the price can vary tremendously, as at 2006 the condition is going to play a very big part in the price. Private you may be lucky at about £12K. Dealer price could easily be £15K.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

RE: Eriba Troll 540 price

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:22 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

I don't think the fit out makes any difference to price on a van of that age. Condition is all on such vans, especially the chassis/ underbody. The exteriors and interiors can look superb whilst the underneath is rotten. However the boiler sounds suspect as few of that age have dual fuel boilers, the great majority being mains electric only Truma Therme type. Space heating may be gas and mains and the fridge will be normal three energy sources. Current pricces are highly inflated due to demand but I'd always expect to pay at least £1,000 less for a private sales as there's no comeback, whereas a dealer has legal liabilities if something goes wrong.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5