Eriba sold stuff to sell

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 26, 2022 10:55 am
by Tombo (deleted)

Hi all, unfortunately due to ill health we've had to part with our well loved Triton 420GT and have been left with some kit.
Due to the illness i'm disabled so it's difficult for me to get round so I'm hoping people in the Staffordshire/Stoke-on-Trent area will be interested on a buyer collects basis.
We have:- a Olepro retro shade/canopy bought last year and only used for 3 days in dry weather for £65 absolute bargain
a compact Daewoo microwave 600 watt, little used and pristine ideal for caravan or motor homes.£40
Lightweight folding camping table, never actually used £15
Claw type wheel clamp £5
Milenco flat glass Aero mirrors in lovely nick with the Milenco bag £45
Milenco noseweight gauge £20

Scroll up

RE: Eriba sold stuff to sell

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu May 26, 2022 1:17 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.010 Posts

PM sent

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 27, 2022 12:10 pm

I PM'd the OP yesterday at lunchtime but haven't had a response yet.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 27, 2022 5:37 pm
by Tombo (deleted)

Hi I'll take it out Andy and remove.

Tombo

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 27, 2022 6:27 pm

Sorry Tombo, but I'm not sure what you're saying?

Are the items still for sale and if so can you respond to my Private Message to you so we can take things further?

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 29, 2022 8:26 am

Am I missing something here? I can't seem to raise Tombo and the posts are a tad cryptic to my addled brain. I'd like a couple of the items he's selling but we need to chat about where and how. That's best done via private message but I've had no response.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 29, 2022 3:37 pm
by rs540 | 261 Posts

Quote: Steamdrivenandy wrote in post #6
Am I missing something here? I can't seem to raise Tombo and the posts are a tad cryptic to my addled brain. I'd like a couple of the items he's selling but we need to chat about where and how. That's best done via private message but I've had no response.
He has obviously "taken it out and removed it"...

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12538 topics and 105761 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2