Winter cover

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:55 pm
by Sixspeed (deleted)

Hi all looking for a reasonable priced cover for my 530 Troll, anyone ?? thanks

Scroll up

RE: Winter cover

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:14 am
by eribaMotters | 5.325 Posts

Welcome to the forum. The usual suppliers who advertise in the caravan mags offer a model specific cover for your van, but they are expensive.
If you use the forum search facility you should find lots of information.
I bought a generic Kampa cover for my Triton at a far lower cost that will also fit a Troll. You will need a few straps to take up the slack in the fabric though. Since my purchase Kampa have now offered an Eriba model but I believe this is in very short supply.
Kampa Prestige [generic] Caravan Cover

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:00 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 212 Posts

Hi,
We picked up a cover for our 530 last year from the Facebook forum group. £50 for an old AL cover with slight tear near the a frame, but it worked a treat over the winter.
Just make sure you get the right one for either older trolls or the newer trolls with extra height.

There’s a guy on there called John who sells used ones regularly.

Last edited Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:01 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:56 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

I bought Protec made to measure but paid full price and it was not cheap but good quality Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105771 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0