First experience Atomatent

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:05 pm
by cruickie | 97 Posts

Hello,

Not long arrived back home from another enjoyable trip to France.

The awning, we enjoyed the fact that it doesn't need a frame, just three lightweight poles.
It was as easy as the Isabella shadow to erect, more or less the same plus the pegging
out of the skirt.
Didn't take that much room up during transportation
Easy to fold and pack away.
Past with flying colours during a torrential French rainstorm, no leaks, no pooling.

Stayed at a couple of different sites. After our first attempt at construction, we noticed a few
minor imperfections we had made, but soon rectified, and all other attempts were a doddle.

We bought the Standard awning plus the two corner sections. There is a full front section plus a
sun shade section, but found these for us unnecessary

What we don't like is the name "Atomatent"

GT runner likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: First experience Atomatent

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:13 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.306 Posts

Sounds good. Do you have lots of nice photos to entice us?

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:20 pm
by cruickie | 97 Posts

20220606_114237.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

eribaMotters, Randa france and GT runner like this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 pm
by Randa france | 12.870 Posts

You've changed your van Alan. I must have missed that
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:55 pm
by cruickie | 97 Posts

I have Randa, about five years ago from a 230GT which we loved. The replacement was a giant 230GT, we needed a bit more space so we replaced it
with a Triton 410 which took a while to locate.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:37 am
by GT runner | 291 Posts

Hi Cruicke, from what I can see it looks great. Do you have a front ways on view of it??? Was it new? Where can I buy one. Thanks, Robbie

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:14 pm
by cruickie | 97 Posts

Hi GT runner, if you look at this section, page 2 you will see lots of pictures of an Atomatent awning.
The pictures were taken of the tent maker fitting the brand new awning to my caravan, it was a perfect fit.

I live in the Netherlands, and Atomatent is a small Dutch company based in the town of Uden.
The tent maker has well over 20 year's experience working for a well-known luxury tent maker before setting up
this company.

Prices, I believe Colin (eribaMotters) was in contact with this company regarding shipping to the UK plus prices.

I paid in euros and because I ordered at the end of last year before the end of October, I was given a 10% discount.
For the life of me, I can't remember the exact price, but whatever it was we are more than happy.

If I've not been too clear on some points or you require more information then please ask.

Alan Cr..

Scroll up

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:18 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.306 Posts

For a Triton I think it started out at about Euro 1,200. They pricelist is somewhere in a previous post.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 57 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105649 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2