Remoska Facebook site

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:58 pm
by Adrian Reeves | 50 Posts

Hi Folks, it’s only me plugging my Remoska site.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/87091217...p_link&exp=93fa

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Remoska Facebook site

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:11 am
by Randa france | 12.866 Posts

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
campnsnooze likes this post!
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:20 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Nooooo! I love mine

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.

Adrian Reeves and SOULBLUESMAN68 like this post!
Last edited Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:21 am | Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:51 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.455 Posts

Couldn’t cope without mine. Use it at home more than my double oven saving on my electricity bill too, bonus. The more you use it the more you find you can do with it.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:09 pm

Sorry Islay and Julie but this forum doesn't have a Grrr button.

OK, before it starts, let's not get into a huge debate. They are bad enough on facebook and that's why Adrian has started his own group

It's only gentle banter

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:10 pm | Scroll up

in Do you have a simple one or two pan recipe you would like to share with others? Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:27 pm

Adrian Reeves shared a link.
·
After reviewing my old YouTube channel, I have decided to make a new one dedicated to Remoska Cooking with lots of tips to help you get more out of your Remoska.
If everyone who has subscribed to my old channel could you hop over to this one and re subscribe. The YouTube channel is in its infancy and I will be adding more content as time goes by.
After every one has resubscribed I will close the old one.
Ps I will add the ingredients to each video shortly. 😊 the details will be in the comments below each video.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWQu1Op40EriTmpLvj7ag3w

Last edited Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:28 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 54 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12518 topics and 105612 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6