Hello eribafolk

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:16 am
by AHoy | 7 Posts

I currently have a virtual Eriba Triton 430 in the form of an order and (hopefully) Jan/Feb ‘23 delivery. Looking forward to ownership and settling into my new Eriba lifestyle. This forum has already provided me with a lot of useful information so my thanks to all who administer and contribute here.

My leisure time over the years has covered a mix of lightweight and motorcycle camping, campervans, caravans and motorhomes. I believe the Eriba will provide me with an enjoyable, practical and unique mix of those experiences.
Why the 430? Light enough to tow with my existing car, width at 2m doesn’t preclude width restricted roads, not too large for my solo use but large enough to accommodate a friend or grandchildren with some privacy and sleeping options (rear dinette version). Towcar is a Suzuki Vitara 1.4 S AllDrive Auto.

Randa france, SOULBLUESMAN68 and Fitzy like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello eribafolk

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:23 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

We have a triton too. I love the bathroom and the versatility with the 2 dinettes.

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:48 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:40 am
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:12 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:25 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Welcome to the Forum AHoy

It seems like you have made a good choice with the 430 and it should meet all of the needs you outline.

Hope you have lots of fun with it when it arrives

MikeT

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1