Kampa Dometic Pop AIR Pro Awning and matching Pop Air Pro 340 Continental Carpet For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:37 am
by Martin Vallely (deleted)

Due to a bereavement I have had to say a sad goodbye to our 2018 Triton 430.

I am now looking for a new home for this 2018 Kampa Pop Air Pro Awning and matching breathable waterproof flooring.

Both in very good clean condition. The awning has only be used about a dozen times and includes a pump, pegs and carry bag.

Awning and flooring £550.

Collect from Edinburgh or buyer to arrange courier. (I may be able to drop off to central Scotland or northern England depending of dates.)

Last edited Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:28 pm | Scroll up

RE: Kampa Dometic Pop AIR Pro Awning and matching Pop Air Pro 340 Continental Carpet For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:15 pm
by Phillip Rawcliffe (deleted)

Hi Martin would like to purchase awning if its still for sale we live in Ormskirk Lancs is it possible to meet up somewhere M6 Carlisle area?

Regards
Phil

Scroll up

RE: Kampa Dometic Pop AIR Pro Awning and matching Pop Air Pro 340 Continental Carpet For Sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:17 pm

Hi Phil,

I am going ot be visiting my brother the Yorkshire Dales in Easter week so I could come across further south at the end of that week if that would work for you? If you would like to message/Whatsapp or call me my number is 07725080122

Kind Regards
Martin

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:36 pm
by Phillip Rawcliffe (deleted)

Thanks for reply we have decided to buy a new one sorry to inconvenience you ,

Regards

Phil

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:44 pm

No problem Phil.

best Regards

Martin

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 38 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105588 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3