Bodywork repair after an accident

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri May 26, 2023 9:43 pm
by Stewart Page (deleted)

I know this has been dealt with in other threads, but none seem to be quite as bad as my damage. I was hit by a car on a roundabout which holed and crumpled the front near side corner of my Troll 540 GT. I live in the midlands, and the accident occurred on the way bad from its annual service and water ingress check!! I would really value recommendations of a good company who will do the repairs properly and maintain the value of the caravan. As usual on Facebook, I’ve heard some horror stories both about Saga and workshops, so am rather anxious now.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_0076.jpeg 
 IMG_0085.jpeg 
 IMG_0086.jpeg 

Simboc2004, stujham and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Bodywork repair after an accident

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Fri May 26, 2023 10:01 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.313 Posts

Oh Stewart, I do feel for you. I'd contact your insurance company and tell them you are getting a quote from your Eriba dealer who has serviced the van. They vans are of a unique construction and the dealer is best placed to advise on the works required. That should get the ball rolling.
I'd think the reaction would be get the quote and we'll then send somebody around.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Simboc2004, Steve and Debbie, and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Bodywork repair after an accident

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:42 pm
by Old Rocker | 493 Posts

If it's not too late and you are going down the insurance route then Leisure First are the go to. Just had my 530 repaired by them, good as new.
My iinurers tried alternatives but all turned them down due to the uniqueness of tbe Eriba you'll be needing a complete bottom half re-skin, guess you'll be claiming against the car if it wasn't your fault. Get in touch with Cameron at LF for a quote but don't expect a quick repair

2022 Troll 530, Volvo XC60 2,4 R design

Now all he believes are his eyes, and his eyes they just tell him lies

Simboc2004 and HDI163 like this post!
Last edited Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:50 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 48 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105684 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0