Kerbside Caddy Bin.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed May 31, 2023 2:00 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Last month I was singing the praises of our new lockable caddy bin thanks to our local council. Here she is:-

SM IMG_4708.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Designed for the outdoors, we have to recycle any kitchen waste in her. A lockable lid in case of animal interference. We can only say that it has been a real bonus to us when camping and also doubles as a small chairside table.

Anyway, for you folk who don't have these for re-cycling yet, I've found one that is very similar and does the same job.

https://www.all-green.co.uk/large-kerbsi...g-lid-23l-green

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Simboc2004 likes this post!
Last edited Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 pm | Scroll up

RE: Kerbside Caddy Bin.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed May 31, 2023 3:18 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

After many years of hanging up an old plastic bag we moved to a smaller version of what you use Roger. Ours is a posh Brabantia model in a fetching dark grey. It is only about 6L and so the food bags you get in the supermarket for veg fit a treat. We usually use one a day. The bin fits nicely in the bathroom on the floor under the sink.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

RE: Kerbside Caddy Bin.

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Wed May 31, 2023 4:09 pm
by Randa france | 12.889 Posts

Yes, we also have a counter top caddy in the washroom and the original Eriba bin that was designed to hang behind the below kitchen sink cabinet door now sits in the newspaper rack ( on Troll 530s only I think) beside the Eriba Door.
The larger lock top caddy is great for when cooking out of doors and only needs emptying every couple of days.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1