Awning

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:21 pm
by tanky (deleted)

I have just purchased a Puck 120 which came with a Dutch Fortex Canopy, Although it fits and is in good condition it doesn't have any front to keep any rough weather out. I really would prefer an Eriba Puck original type with poles ect. Any advice would be welcome.
chris

Scroll up

RE: Awning

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:38 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.327 Posts

That is a shame, the Fortex really is about as good as you can buy. You are very limited on what you can replace it with. I'd advise looking for a Kampa Pop Air 260. The later versions made from 2019 onwards will take an extension canopy and an annexe. These are worth searching for on the likes of e-bay and Facebook Marketplace.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite...3a-bed7be8e2a1e

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Awning

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:15 am
by tanky (deleted)

Thanks Colin, the fortex is certainly made well, I thought about getting some zips put in but on phoning (brain park camping of Chattiisham Suffolk) he told me that because of inflatable awnings he has ceased to operate and has closed down completely. but the company in Holland has said that it can be down so i will investigate.
chis
looked at market place, lots on their.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 41 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105776 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1