replacement damper

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:27 pm
by Eevee | 20 Posts

My 1993 Pan Familia needs a new damper.
Can anyone tell me if the AL KO part number 359987 is the correct one? I have found a supplier on e bay selling an equivalent to this part.
It is described as Al KO Hitch Damper 60S & 90S URB equivalent to 359987. I tried unsuccessfully to copy the advert and photograph of the part.
Thanks for reading
Barbara

Scroll up

RE: replacement damper

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:54 pm
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

I'm presuming you're talking about a tow hitch damper Barbara.

Did you get that part number from this thread on the forum:- How to replace the Eriba braking damper

I know that the part number you are using is good for a 1999 Puck L which is roughly the same size as a Pan Familia.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:11 pm
by Eevee | 20 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi
Yes the tow hitch damper. I did see something on Eribafolk and looked at various things online and the one online looked the part. I will take a chance and order
the "copy" one from ebay. It does not cost much and I could always return it if it proves to be the wrong one. Thanks for the information.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:11 am
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

Yes, if you could keep us posted Barbara that'd by fab

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

Visitors
7 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105704 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 7