New to forum - Hi!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:23 am
by TravisTroll (deleted)

Hello,

After having been a member on the FB group for a couple of weeks, I thought I'd come over here too.

I'm Sam, and myself and husband have just bought our first ever van after many years of being happy campers.

We've bought a pre-loved Troll GT 540 and are heading away this weekend for the first time. We'll be 'those people' who are looking clueless and increasingly fraught through the set up

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: New to forum - Hi!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:35 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Sam and welcome to the forum Please take time and have a look around as there's quite a lot more information on here than can be accommodated on our Facebook Group Page.

The extensive picture gallery is worth a visit but is not there to publish photos of recent travels etc. To do that you can use the various thread pages and post as many pics as you like on there.

It'll take a while to get use to the way the forum works but don't be afraid to try it out. Any one of our admin team can rectify anything that may go wrong and there is much help available from all our exisiting members so don't be afraid to ask.

To get you started, hover your cursor over your forum name to the right and below the header and it'll call up the following options:- Private Messages. Edit Profile and Latest Posts. If you click on Latest Posts it'll give you a list of what's new. Private Messages, just follow the instructions.

By the way, you don't have to physically log out when you've had enough. Just go elsewhere or close your laptop/phone and the next time you visit you'll automatically be logged in. Please remember to visit regularly as if your name remains dorment for a period of 6 months then you'll need to re-apply. You don't need to say anything as visiting this forum is enough for the system to detect your visit.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Aaron Calder likes this post!
Last edited Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:41 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:46 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the Forum. You can’t do worse than us on our first outing. Erected the awning, looked at it, thought “what’s wrong with that” and then realised it was inside out. List of mistakes we and others have made would fill a book so you won’t be alone. Ask away.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:47 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:34 pm
by TravisTroll (deleted)

Oh heck - I can only imagine the words that were uttered when you realised the awning was inside out!

Thank you for making me feel welcome :)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0