Wilko Clearance Sale.

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:20 pm
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

Sadly, Wilko is now in administration and today we visited our local store to find a massive clearance sale of all goods.

Tools, garden stuff, camping BBQs, towels, crockery, paint etc all at knock down prices.

Bought the missus a smashing wheel barrow and it was useful for transporting a lot of other knick knacks.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Simboc2004 and Islay like this post!
Last edited Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:23 pm | Scroll up

RE: Wilko Clearance Sale.

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:43 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.316 Posts

They had obviously sold out of a scaffolding tower so she can paint the back of the house and a cement mixer to lay a new patio. Never mind Roger.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Simboc2004 and Islay like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:43 am
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

No, I bought her those for Birthday and Anniversary last year Colin.

She's delighted with her shiny new barrow though because not only is it useful for the gardening but she can also load it up with crockery or dirty clothes and take them to the stream for washing.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:03 am
by Bryn | 993 Posts

All my thoughts have now been confirmed !!!!!!

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:51 am
by dinky | 211 Posts

sorry to say, there been no buyers, the future is bleak, interesting what happened in January.

they were extremely quiet a year ago, and more recent, when we went before all this blew up. it used to be heaving.
wilko fed our pets during covid with their online store when supermarkets never brought any on the order, oh and the veg seed order they sent postie was puffing with those seed potatoes in box, they be missed.
towns are not as alive as used to be, less buses = less people, less spare money = no purchasing.

Randa france and Bathchap like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 46 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105707 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6