Hi Eribafolk

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:35 pm
by Brendan Dykes (deleted)

Hi, we (my wife Rachel and me) have just joined the Eriba owners world after six years motorhoming and after we realised that we had a lot of money on our driveway that we used once a month at most. We've sold our 'van for more than we paid and have bought a decent tow car (BMW X3) and a 2022 535GT. We are now rationalising all of the stuff we kept in the motorhome to the real essentials (in our opinion). I know we've bought newer than many on this sight would suggest, but we are happy with it so far. I have already learned so much from this sight, like getting a spare wheel and not putting it under the 'van but keep it in the car - there is still a lot to learn about towing and Eriba life.

Randa france, eribaMotters and dinky like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hi Eribafolk

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:43 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Brendan and Rachel and welcome to Eribafolk

We're glad you're getting useful information from the forum and don't be afraid to ask if you can't find the answer to a specific question.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:44 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum and Eriba ownership. Glad we have been of some help and I hope we can continue to do so.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:21 am
by Islay | 220 Posts

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:54 am
by Simboc2004 | 658 Posts

to the Forum

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:00 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the Forum.
Hope you have many happy years with your Eriba. Don’t be put off by people’s comments on the age of van. Just been to an Eriba Owners Club rally. Good mix of oldies, middle aged and brand new vans. Everyone very happy with their choices.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:11 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:03 pm
by dinky | 211 Posts

to the forum
age has no meaning, eriba still needs polishing teehee
have a fabulous time in your eriba

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 45 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3