New to forum

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:13 pm
by Wayno (deleted)

Kia Ora/hello from Aotearoa/ New Zealand
Have a 1997?2000 Eriba puck, will supply more info to get accurate data .
Not that many here, but excited all the same. We know eribas, as OPA has one in southern Germany.
Wayne NZ

Scroll up

RE: New to forum

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:27 pm
by dinky | 211 Posts

to the forum👋
look forward to hearing your travels

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:38 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:43 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum Wayne. I doubt any of us will be taking our Eribas over but it would be nice to hear what it is like to caravan in NZ.
Our eldest son spent 6 months travelling and farming and I've been told by him and my lovely other half it would be nice to do a camper trip.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:21 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the Forum. Lots of photos would be lovely.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:17 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Welcome to Eribafolk Wayne. You've come to the right place as we are truely international with members spread all over Europe and a few from other parts of the World too.

Get some photos of your Puck on here including the VIN plate which is outside and next to the bottom of the door and we'll be able to date her we hope.

Colour is another way of dating your van. Presumably if it's late 1990's it'll be bright white with either yellow or purple strips above a silver lower portion.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:21 pm
by WaynoNZ | 14 Posts

Have changed to WaynoNZ, same person.thanks to all above .changed 17oct 2023......

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 38 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1