Hello from Devon!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:23 pm
by Mansell | 2 Posts

Hello all, we are newbies to caravans, but managed to find a 2010 Puck which suits us down to the ground. Small but perfectly formed 😄. Got her home last weekend and parked her up on the slightly sloping drive for the time being. Before we get serious with our little van I’ve been doing lots of research, what is this for? What does that do? Etc, etc. Fortunately forums like this exist and can help with the many questions I have now and will doubtless have going forward. I can see having looked round that there’s lots of experience and knowledge here, something I hope in time we can contribute to.
We’ve lived in Devon for many years but we’re itching to explore the nooks and crannies of this beautiful county before venturing further afield. The little Puck is a dream to tow and although small, we can add an awning in due course and double the living space. Thanks for the add, I look forward to posting pictures of our adventures in due course.
Ian & Clare..

Randa france, Islay and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello from Devon!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:16 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum neighbour. We are in Hatherleigh and I know of is a nice couple near Tavistock.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Mansell likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:28 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the wonderful world of Eriba

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Mansell likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:59 am
by Islay | 220 Posts

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Mansell likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:09 pm
by Simboc2004 | 658 Posts

to the Forum

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Mansell likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:19 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Mansell likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:52 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Hi Ian and Clare and welcome to the site.

Our Eribas are made for exploring all those nooks and crannies that twin axle Big White Boxes can't get near - and we do it in style.

Enjoy your little beauty - I'm sure you will.

MikeT

Mansell likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:04 pm
by Mansell | 2 Posts

Hi Mike, we’re super excited to get out and about. We’re off on a quick trip to see some friends in Wales in a couple of weeks just to try everything out. We probably won’t go too far after that until spring. So pleased with the little Puck though, perfect for our needs!

SOULBLUESMAN68 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 31 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3