Triton s 417

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:08 am
by Plumbr | 3 Posts

Hello all from Hampshire
I have had a 1990 ( I think!) triton no. 266825 for over ten years but I'm not sure what model it is , it seems most like an S / 417 but has a vanity unit / pink wash handbasin in a double width? Cupboard with trifold doors to give privacy against the rear bed area, on the offside next to the door, opposite the sink & hob. Did eriba ever make bespoke models does anyone know?
Thanks, just curious
Andrew

Scroll up

RE: Triton s 417

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:04 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome Andrew. If you trawl through the old brochures here you should be able to identify the layout.
http://www.oldiecaravan.de/Hersteller_A_...ba_-_hymer.html

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:27 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Andrew and welcome to Eribafolk . Perhaps we can recognise the layout from these diagrams of older Tritons which can be found in our Picture Gallery.

g202p3961-Older-Models.html

Judging by your description I think you may have a Triton BST. Similar to the more popular Triton BS which has long beds and a wardrobe next to the door but the BST has shorter beds (sleeping across the van) with a bigger cupboard (vanity cupboard perhaps?) next to the door.

I'm struggling to find photos of a BST interior but I'll look again later.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:29 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:51 am
by dinky | 211 Posts

would love to see your eriba interior layout if could share some photos via ↓ attachment

Last edited Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:17 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:31 pm

Coincidentally, a Triton BST came up for sale on Eribafolk Facebook last week so I've used the photos provided by the seller. That was a stroke of luck as they don't come along that regularly.
I've also added a layout diagram.

g218-Eriba-Triton-BST-up-to.html

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
dinky likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:47 pm
by Plumbr | 3 Posts

Hi and many thanks yes that one apart from the curtain fabric ! is identical to my triton. So it's a BST and I will sleep soundly in the knowledge :)
For me at 1.65m it's the ideal layout, with a cosy little double bed area that you can cordon off should you wish.
Of all the variations I've seen I love mine the most which as much as you can ask for .
Thanks again
Andrew

dinky, Islay, Randa france and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:02 pm
by Plumbr | 3 Posts

Ps
Is eribafolk facebook different to the marketplace on this forum then? As I was interested to see the details but can't find it here

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:00 pm
by Steve and Debbie | 1.075 Posts

You will need to join the Eriba Folk Facebook group to see the advert that Randa is refering to.

Then you can see the for sale post with photos here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eriba/po...48459988657063/

Steve

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:44 am

Quote: Plumbr wrote in post #7
Ps
Is eribafolk facebook different to the marketplace on this forum then? As I was interested to see the details but can't find it here

As Steve and Debbie have said, we have an Eribafolk Facebook page as well as this forum. The photos I've linked you to are ones that I added to our Picture Gallery yesterday which I "borrowed" from our Facebook Group. For Galleries see link buttons above.

You'll find the BST photos in the Gallery titled Eriba Triton. Some galleries (like the Triton one) have a sub gallery which shows more photos of a particular model and we try to add to it as we come across specific photos.

Randa

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 15 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105786 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2