Hello from the mid South of UK

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:50 am
by Mose_52 | 2 Posts

Hi all
Although we've done lots of camping we will be new to caravanning and starting on something small and easy to tow for me and the wife to improve our comfort on our travels. I am focusing my search on an Eriba but not sure which one yet. Gathering of information on the forum

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello from the mid South of UK

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:46 am
by eribaMotters | 5.316 Posts

Welcome to the forum Phil. If you do not already have a trip planned I think Leisure First in Poole would be a good idea. They are about 50 miles away from Fareham and have the largest stock in the UK. You should be able to walk away from them knowing what model you want, along with what extras are essential and which would be desirable. You can start your search, but I would not jump in to quickly as there are a lot of vans out there at inflated prices. Time and being a first time buyer are on your side.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Miniman and Mose_52 like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:41 pm
by Islay | 216 Posts

We went from tent to caravan..... a world of difference! Happy hunting.

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Mose_52 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:20 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.559 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Mose_52 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:31 pm
by Mose_52 | 2 Posts

Thanks Colin.

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105708 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5