Hello From USA- Denver, Colorado

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:12 pm
by Mahooter | 2 Posts

Hello,

I only speak English. Recently I came across this Puck in a land purchase. It is in need of some attention and I will be starting to work on it in the next few weeks. I live in Denver, Colorado (USA) and am looking forward to using this little Puck for some camping and socializing here in the states.

Thanks for welcoming me to your forum!

Mahooter

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_3154.jpeg 
 IMG_3155.jpeg 
 IMG_3157.jpeg 
 IMG_3159.jpeg 
 IMG_3160.jpeg 
 IMG_3161.jpeg 

dinky, Islay, Randa france and Poptop320 like this post!
Last edited Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:37 pm | Scroll up

RE: Hello From USA- Denver, Colorado

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:24 pm
by dinky | 211 Posts

hello and welcome from UK
thats one way to stand up and comb hair, or is a freddie flintstone hole for motion
look forward to your posts

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:35 pm
by Mahooter | 2 Posts

Dinky,

Funny! I like your sense of humor. Looks like i have lots of work on my hands, I shall see what happens once I start. I think it is a 1970?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:52 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.317 Posts

Welcome to the forum and Eriba ownership. I admire your desire to get the old lass back in shape and wish you luck in what will not be an easy job.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Mahooter likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:10 am
by Islay | 216 Posts

Hello. Welcome from France. Have fun with your little puck!

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:25 am
by cabbie37 | 644 Posts

Welcome Mahooter.. You may already be aware, but there is a small group of fellow Puck owners in the US who can be found in their Facebook group..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1509591689291126

hth...

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:27 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.461 Posts

, we have friends who live in Fort Collins near Denver. Lovely part of the world. Wonderful country to see in a Puck, hope the renovations go well.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 50 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12529 topics and 105710 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0