1993 Renault based Eribacar

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:04 pm
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Inspecta_Gadget and Eribacamper like this post!
Scroll up

RE: 1993 Renault based Eribacar

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:36 pm
by Inspecta_Gadget | 209 Posts

I think that’s the nicest E-car example I’ve seen in a while; certainly suited to the bright white.

Hyundai i30 Estate pulling a Troll 530.
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: 1993 Renault based Eribacar

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:21 am
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.005 Posts

There are a couple of others offered online at present.

One is another '93 on 70k miles and the other a '96 on 50k miles and both are asking £16k.

I can't remember which one but one of them has a completely white cab, with no decals at all and looks alarmingly bald. It made me wonder if the Eriba body had been fitted to a replacement chassis cab at some time. Though that would be a lot of work for not a lot of reward. I have seen vehicles where an Autosleeper body has been grafted onto a chassis that AS have never built on.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105706 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3