New Member New van

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:32 pm
by Kernelcleb | 1 Post

Hi I'm Mark I'm thinking of buying this Eriba does anyone know what its worth as-is or Cleaned professionally inside and out. also what year and more information about it.
It has quite a few faults.
Crack in front window
No nearside window at all
window rubbers perished.
no working lock.
damage to nearside (but repaired and needs body WhatsApp Image 2024-01-03 at 16.05.10_b295b6c6.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)spraying)

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Mark

Scroll up

RE: New Member New van

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:03 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.316 Posts

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum.
From the photo it looks like an early 80's or late 70's van and I'm guessing a Triton or Troll. Mint versions could make £6K to £8K if you found the right buyer, but it would appear from your photo that you could spend that much getting the Eriba in question up to that mint standard. A rusty chassis/framework for example could easily make the project a no-go.
I would think low £100's as it is a big risk and a labour of love. If the van was not worth renovating then you would probably be able to recoup your money by stripping it for parts.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Steve and Debbie, scouteralf and Kernelcleb like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105705 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0