New aqua roll economy 40ltr

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:56 pm
by Bryn | 993 Posts

Any comments on the 40ltr Aqua economy please ? at £30 seems good value? too good to be true perhaps

Scroll up

RE: New aqua roll economy 40ltr

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:17 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.314 Posts

At £30 I'd say it's a bargain, if you were after one. Halfords has traditionally been fairly competitive on the Aqua range and includes free delivery on your chosen model, but want £40
https://www.halfords.com/camping/water-a...l?tabFocus=true

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:52 pm
by Allypete | 31 Posts

We have the economy one. The colour is a bit bright for me but we've used it on a couple of trips so far and it seems OK to me. The hose has a simple rubber push type of tap connection so I'm going to attach a BSP screw tap connector to the other end as a lot of sites have screw on tap connections for hoses.

Familia 320 2009, Citroen C4 Picasso 2.0L Diesel. On the bright side, we've ordered a new Troll 540 for 2024.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:30 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.005 Posts

We got 'given' an economy Aquaroll by Leisure Sales when we went back to caravanning in 2022. As far as I can tell it's identical to the ordinary ones but in a lurid colour that we've learnt to ignore.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:57 pm
by Bryn | 993 Posts

Update, got it for £36.36 next day delivery from Leisure world, nice colour though !!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105692 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0