Eriba 310 Touring GT - 2009 - FOR SALE - £10450

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:08 pm
by cycloform | 8 Posts

Hi folks,

We are selling our Eriba 310 Touring GT 2009. This is our second Eriba having previously had a 230GT. It is excellent condition for the year and has all the usual GT specifications. White over silver, alloy wheels. There have been additional sockets added inside and there is an exterior socket as well.

It is the fixed bed model, the interior is in excellent condition with only a minor mark on the bed cushions which is covered by your bedding. The pop top is in lovely condition although it has had a tiny repair done to the canvas prior to our ownership. The sale incudes a full winter cover and it is fitted with a manual motor mover.

The van has been kept in undercover storage since we have owned it and is located within North Yorkshire.

I thought this would be our forever van but neither of my daughters are keen on towing it so I am selling as I have bought a campervan that my whole family can get the benefit of.

Price - £10450 ono

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite..._type=top_picks

Thanks

John

Last edited Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:51 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 51 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105708 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1