Calling all Dacia owners, free 7 year warranty upgrade

in We've got it down to a T Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

Dacia has announced that all their cars will get a 7 year warranty when they are serviced at a Dacia dealership. The upgrade also applies to second hand Dacia’s up to 6 years old and less than 75k miles which normally has a 3 year warranty.

The link below explains the Dacia Zen warranty

https://www.dacia.co.uk/maintenance/dacia-zen.html

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

Last edited Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 pm | Scroll up

RE: Calling all Dacia owners, free 7 year warranty upgrade

in We've got it down to a T Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.317 Posts

I'm waiting to see what the "Bigster" will look like. It could well be capable of towing the heavier Eriba's and be worth considering.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Poptop320 likes this post!
Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:56 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

Quote: eribaMotters wrote in post #2
I'm waiting to see what the "Bigster" will look like. It could well be capable of towing the heavier Eriba's and be worth considering.
Colin

The Bigster will be bigger than the Duster, it will be a C segment size car, about the same size as a Land Rover Discovery sport,

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/dacia/3540...ed-2025-arrival

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

Last edited Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:00 pm | Scroll up

in We've got it down to a T Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.317 Posts

It's a bit difficult to follow the rambling article. At the start it says VW Tiguan and Mini Countryman rival, but later says same size as the Land Rover Discovery [which is in fact as near as damn it 5m] and bigger than a Tiguan. The idea of 7 seats does not interest me, but if they are thinking of that then they must be dropping an engine in with more bhp than the 138bhp motor out of the Clio.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 29 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12529 topics and 105712 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3