Hello I'm a newbie Eriba owner

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:06 am
by Puckoffwestsussex (deleted)

Morning. I am a very excited newbie. I am just about to part with quite a lot of hard earned cash buying a 2007 Puck L 230gt from Ron at Eriba-Predom who was very patient answering all my stupid questions. This is my very first caravan and my introduction into caravaning so please feel free to give me any advice.

Scroll up

RE: Hello I'm a newbie Eriba owner

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:26 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hello and welcome to Eribafolk. Sounds like you've done very well without the need for any advice. The PuckL or SuperPuck as the French call them, is an excellent choice and there are several folk on here who own and love that model.
It may seem a lot of money to part with but it's as good as money in the bank for Eribas really do hold their value, not that you'll be wanting to sell soon..
We'd love to see some photos once you've collected her (or is it him?).
regards
R and A

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 am
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!

Last edited Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:02 am
by hob (deleted)

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:10 am
by Agger (deleted)

from us two as well, love your forum name by the way

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:23 am

Pictures to follow and her name will be Pollypocket! Thanks for the nice welcome and hope you all won't mind helping me out as my hubby and I are complete novices at all this.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:57 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Quote: Puckoffwestsussex wrote in post #6
hope you all won't mind helping me out as my hubby and I are complete novices at all this.

We all have to learn I like to learn something everyday otherwise I might as well not be here

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:22 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi and
We too were newbies this year, but just about to embark on our third outing away. Have had a great time so far but a checklist before towing is a great idea!! (our second time away we went up the driveway with the jockey wheel still down!!)
Have fun.....................
Chris and Keith and of course 'Erica'

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:21 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

you can't go wrong with a PuckL. Enjoy.

Puck L 225 GT pushing Fiat Multipla 1.9 Jtd
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 pm
by Lou (deleted)

Hi, we got ours about 15 days ago and have already changed all the soft furnishings and sorted out a cheap awning (refer to forum chat - Cheap Awning for a Puck. Also interior photos on the gallery) Like you we are new to the whole ERIBA/caravanning thing and are heading off for our maiden voyage to Devon tomorrow for 4 nights staying at 2 different campsites, one in Dartmoor and the other near Hope Cove on the South coast! I will let you know how it goes! We are very excited and hopefully the 7P's will pay off!!! :))

campnsnooze, Randa france and like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:27 am

Have a fab time.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 am
by johnhouchen (deleted)

Hello from us 2,we only got ours by accident when we went to the game fair at Blenheim back in July,ERIBA touring.been using the tow vehicle,a vivaro for sleeping in up till then,2 adults+4 terriers!!.
Something had to give!

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 19 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1