RE: Eriba paint work resilience

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:31 pm
by Wordspace (deleted)

Quote: Poptop320 wrote in post #13
Have you tried asking Jandi,? Jean knew the colour codes for my 2012 Eriba

I think I've tried Jean's patience and good nature too often, with little return for her!

Zitat von Poptop320
The lower half is in Pearl Grey and the code is NCS 2502 G/Pearl Grey.

Thanks. This is worth a try.

Martyn

Oliver's Twists at http://martynoliver.wordpress.com/
Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:31 am
by Randa france | 12.885 Posts

Quote: Poptop320 wrote in post #13

The 2012 paint upper half is easily available - it's Fiat Bianco 210 as was used in the GT. (In case you find yourself talking to other owners, this shade of white was used in 2012 but NOT in 2013 so the 2013 white is a different.) Fiat Bianco 210 is readily available from most car accessory outlets. I have heard (from customers) that there are many Fiat Bianco 210s but we, personally, get this locally and have not had a problem. You have to allow for weathering of the original paint but, that apart, it has always been O.K.

This week I've been trying to tidy up the exterior of our very well used '99 Troll. I missed out last year on a roof polish because I left it too late and the bad autumn weather prevented me from doing it. However, using Autoglym and Simoniz wax, it's sparkling again.
The body paintwork is looking tired and the paint is wearing out on the high points of the stucco finish in some places.

Thanks to Jandi again for their quick response. Jean says that the last of the late '90s stucco finished vans were also Fiat Bianco White 210. I'll try it and let you know.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match

Poptop320 likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:44 am | Scroll up

in Anything Eriba-related Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:34 pm
by highmiler | 367 Posts

Hi

Having been reading this post this morning, I decided to email jean at Jandi and order some spares and enquire after the paint colours on my 2001 Troll 530GT.
Sent the email at 13.33 and within the hour Jean had replied with the colour codes: Fiat Bianco 201 and Chrysler Vyper Silver. What service!!!
I have a contact in the auto/paint business and am going to get a quote for a respray of the roof and pop top .

Highmiler.Troll 530GT and Skoda 2.0 TDi
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 40 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105773 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6